The CRA is your resource for everything you need to know about running your business, and we offer a variety of ways to access the information you need. The Restaurant Toolkit provides relevant and necessary information to assist you in running a successful business.
FREE CRA Materials
Please email email@example.com to request these items (you should have received when you joined):
- Colorado Labor Law laminated poster
- Federal (NLRB) Labor Law laminated poster
- Employee hand-washing posters for bathrooms
- Patio “no drink beyond this point” posters
- Membership window sticker
- Utility Sales Tax Credit Form DR-1465, click here.
- Claim for Refund of Tax Paid to Vendors, click here.
Government Agency Quick Links
- U.S. Department of Labor, click here.
- U.S. Immigration & Naturalization Services, click here.
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, click here.
- Colorado Department of Labor & Employment, click here.
- Colorado Department of Revenue, click here.
- Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division, click here.
- ID Checking Guide Book, click here.
- Liquor and Tobacco Enforcement, click here.
- Colorado Food Code, click here.
- Common Retail Foodservice Signs from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, visit www.colorado.gov/cdphe
- Colorado Food Code Consumer Advisory, Menu Labeling, click here.
- Colorado Youth Law Fact Sheet, click here.
- Operating a Business in Colorado, click here.
- Dept. of Revenue Tax Information, click here.
- Colo. Dept. of Labor and Employment, including Minimum Wage, Tipped Employees, etc., click here.
- Colorado Wage Act, click here.
- Retail Licensing Handbook, including age requirements for selling alcohol, etc., click here.
- ATM Signage prohibiting use of EBT cards, click here.
Get answers to tough compliance and legal questions!
Be armed with the legal knowledge you need. At CRA we have several member law firms willing to counsel our members on any legal issue. Contact us with your legal questions and we'll refer you to one of our legal partners.
Also, CRA members have access to a FREE Colorado Employment Compliance Guide, courtesy of CRA member firm Fisher & Phillips, LLP.
Colorado Employment Compliance Guide
Boulder County Disaster Guide for Retail Food Establishment, click here.
National Restaurant Association Tools
The National Restaurant Association (NRA) is the largest foodservice trade association in the world (by membership) —supporting nearly 500,000 restaurant businesses. NRA staff and lobbyists represent and advocate for foodservice industry interests with state, local and national policymakers—taking on financial and regulatory obstacles before they hit members’ bottom line and providing tools and systems that help members of all sizes get significantly better operating results. The NRA, in conjunction with state restaurant associations, strives to move our industry forward by finding answers to the tough questions, distilling complex information into practical knowledge and helping our members navigate the issues that can leave them in the weeds. If you need smart, relevant intelligence that helps our members run their businesses better, the NRA is you go-to resource.
- NRA Legal Problem Solver, click here.
- NRA ADA Toolkit, click here.
- Restaurant Industry Forecast – An annual outlook for and overview of the US restaurant industry, click here.
- Restaurant Operations Report – This report provides crucial data on cost of sales, gross profit, direct operating expenses and other performance measures to help restaurants see how their business compares to those of a similar profile, click here.
- NRA Health Care Knowlege Center, click here.
- ACA Employer Notification Compliance Tool, click here.
- NRA Industry Research, click here.
Ask the Association
We often receive questions from our members on topics ranging from account information to legal issues. Below is a list of topics we're asked about most often! We've organized these questions and answered them in our Help Center. To visit the Help Center, click here.
Opportunities to Save
The CRA brings to you savings programs from several vendor members and endorsed providers. To learn more visit the Membership Advantage page, click here.