Explore the Great Tastes of Colorado!
Founded in 1933, the Colorado Restaurant Association (CRA) is the leading trade organization for the state's dynamic foodservice industry. Colorado's restaurant industry is a driving force of the state's economy. Our sole purpose is to protect restaurant businesses and to help them thrive. The CRA is run by restaurateurs, for restaurants.
- More than 294,000 jobs – 10% of employment in the state
- $14.5 billion in annual sales
- 12,500 eating and drinking locations in Colorado
- More than 75% of Colorado's restaurants are independently owned and operated
- An average of 95¢ of every dollar a guest spends at a restaurant goes to the people, the place and the food
The CRA has approximately 3,500 restaurant members and over 300 vendor members that provide products and services to the foodservice industry. The CRA offers independently-owned restaurant members a dual membership with the National Restaurant Association.
A 60+person Board of Directors governs the CRA, a nine-person Executive Committee directs policy and a paid staff of 19 manages the association's day-to-day operations. The CRA has eight chapters statewide.Review our 2017 Annual Report
Colorado Restaurant Association
430 E 7th Ave
Denver, CO 80203
Phone: (303) 830-2972
Toll-Free: (800) 522-2972
Fax: (303) firstname.lastname@example.org