- This event has passed.
Shake + Brake Showdown
September 8, 2022 @ 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM$65
Thursday, September 8, 2022, 7 – 10 p.m.
Tivoli Quad, Auraria Campus
1000 Larimer Street, Denver
New to the Denver Food + Wine Festival in 2022, the Shake + Brake Showdown is a lively cocktail competition fueled by bites from Denver’s best food trucks. Expect all-you-can-drink from 11 local bartenders, appetizers from Shake + Brake’s six food truck all-stars, and the opportunity to purchase more food from the trucks if you’re still hungry! Attendees will vote on the People’s Choice Best Food Truck and Best Cocktail while dining, drinking, and dancing to DJs!
- Barbed Wire Reef
- Bits & Pieces con Cerveza
- Blue Pan Pizza
- Chile con Quesadilla
- The Ethiopian Food Truck
- Pho King Rapidos
Bartenders // Spirits:
- Evren Bora of Quality Italian // Elijah Craig Rye Whiskey
- Troy Bradley of Narrative // Angel’s Envy Bourbon
- Kanayda Fierro of Death & Co Denver // Montelobos Mezcal Espadín
- Benjamin Janarelli of Neon Gold // Maker’s Mark 46 Bourbon
- Katie Krieger of The Tatarian // Redemption Wheated Bourbon
- Lexy Rae of Pony Up // Casa Noble Tequila Blanco
- Robert Right of Improper City // Jefferson’s Reserve Bourbon
- Becky Rose of Sky Bar // Suntory Haku Vodka
- Micah Scott of Pindustry // Dos Hombres Espadín Mezcal
- Brian Wyner of Improper City // Patrón Sherry Cask Aged Añejo Tequila
- Sebastian Zydek of Poka Lola Social Club // Teremana Tequila Blanco
Proceeds benefit the Colorado Restaurant Foundation’s mission of service to support worker education, training, and overall health and wellness.
* Must be 21 & over. No children or pets allowed.