- This event has passed.
CRA Chef Alliance Meeting
November 14 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
CRA-member Chefs and industry partners:
You are invited to attend the third gathering of the Colorado Restaurant Association (CRA) Chef Alliance! We’re gaining wonderful momentum as we move into the cold-weather holidays and we want to update you about it all.
There will be light bites from some of Colorado’s favorite brands and non-alcoholic drinks, too.
- Kitchen Network: Jorge de la Torre, Director of Culinary Arts
- Apprenticeship: Stacy Griest, CRF Program Director
- Work Options: Julie Stone, Executive Director
- Produce Trends: Brian Freeman, SuperVeg
- Protein Trends: Joel Walker, US Foods
- Madsgiving: Tajahi & Danielle Cooke, Ms. Betty’s Cooking
The CRA Chef Alliance mission is simple: To develop an engaged, robust, statewide professional-chef community, who are the best-in-class ambassadors for our hospitality industry, and to help obtain, train, and retain future members of the industry.
To accomplish this goal, our beginning lanes of focus are Community, Education, and Professional Development:
- Community – Continue our quarterly strategic social gatherings throughout Colorado; reconnect lines of communication; share motivational tips to keep our crews learning and engaged; and bring in voices from all aspects of our Colorado community.
- Education – Learn more about the CRA and the Colorado Restaurant Foundation’s programming and discover where chefs can participate, from Colorado ProStart® team coaching, mentoring, and judging to paid-apprentice opportunities; share news from key suppliers on new products and industry trends; online and in-person workshop opportunities.
- Professional Development – Sign up for opportunities to be included in Governor’s Mansion and other area events, in media segments through various outlets, and as allied brand ambassadors.
Note: This November meeting will be in person only.
Please RSVP today by emailing Denise Mickelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.