- This event has passed.
CRA Mile High Chapter Educational Meeting
November 14 @ 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Please join the CRA Mile High Chapter for an educational meeting at the Butchery in Arvada.
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m. – Educational presentation
- 4:45 – 6 p.m. – Networking and appetizers
This Month’s Educational Presentations
Mastering Effective Strategies for Offsetting Merchant-Services Fee: Join us for an enlightening presentation on innovative strategies to offset merchant-services fees. Discover how to navigate Colorado’s surcharge laws, implement dual pricing, and assess administrative fees wisely. Discover how to safeguard your restaurant’s financial health with card-brand compliance and transparency. Don’t miss this opportunity to boost your bottom line with these savvy financial strategies! Presented by Brendon Degner, owner of Summit Payments.
What Do You Know About Cyber Liability? Todd Riley with Risk Management Partners will share important information for your business, including:
- The false idea that using a POS with PCI compliance protects a business
- The misconception that hackers are not interested in restaurants because they do not “house” client information
- The potential impact of weak cyber security on automated equipment