- This event has passed.
CRA Pikes Peak Chapter Meeting
November 15 @ 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The Colorado Restaurant Association Pikes Peak Chapter is hosting an educational meeting with guest presenters and happy-hour bites and drinks sponsored by Connect for Health Colorado (additional drinks available for purchase at the bar).
Date: Wednesday, November 15
Time: 3-5 p.m.
Where: Momma Pearl’s Cajun Kitchen (162 Tracker Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80921)
- 3:00-3:10 p.m.: Welcome & Introductions
- 3:10-3:15 p.m.: Chef BB of Momma Pearl’s
- 3:15-3:30 p.m.: Maria Adams of Connect for Health Colorado
- 3:30-4:00 p.m.: Andrea Aragon of Roy J. Wasson Academic Campus; Apprenticeship Opportunities & Colorado ProStart® Update
- 4:00-5:00 Happy Hour Mingle
Note: RSVP Required to ensure ample food and drinks. Please RSVP by emailing Ben Word at firstname.lastname@example.org.