The Colorado Restaurant Association delivers ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification training to Colorado’s restaurant and foodservice industry. ServSafe® is a program of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Food Protection Manager Certification course is a one-day immersion course that covers basic food safety concepts. This program has a certification exam; passage of the exam is acceptable in 95% of U.S. jurisdictions with a training requirement.
ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification includes:
- Teaches managers basic food safety concepts
- Helps managers and employees protect against outbreaks of foodborne illness
- Helps reduce liability risks
- Helps minimize insurance costs
- Enables participants to demonstrate a commitment to food safety
- Qualifies certified candidates to participate in the International Food Safety Council
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Chefs, Kitchen Managers, Owners, Operators
Please email ServSafe@corestaurant.org or call 303-830-2972 with any questions.