Angel Relief Fund
Of the more than 280,000 Colorado foodservice employees, 2-3% will face a crisis annually. You can help!
The Colorado Restaurant Foundation invites you to make a donation to support the Angel Relief Fund! This fund provides emergency assistance grants for Colorado restaurant, foodservice and hospitality employees facing unanticipated hardship. By supporting the CRF Angel Relief Fund™ you offer support to the people at the heart of our restaurant and hospitality families. Make A Donation
Do you know of someone needing help?
ELIGIBILITY: Available for any Colorado hospitality worker who:
• has a primary source of income rooted in food and beverage
• lives in the state of Colorado and is facing an unanticipated hardship (within the past 6 months)
• has worked at current employer 90 days or longer (considerations may be given from previous employer)
• encounters an emergency that’s unexpected, unforeseen, non-recurring crisis
TYPES OF ELIGIBLE HARDSHIPS: Unanticipated hardship that fits into one of the following categories:
•Injury: slip, fall, crash and work or home
• Illness: sickness causing a worker to miss work
• Death: of an immediate family member imposing a financial burden on the worker
• Disaster: flood, fire, storm damage disruption a worker’s jobIf you have questions about the Angel Relief Fund, contact Mary Mino, (303) 830-2972.