The Colorado Restaurant Foundation has been empowering students and developing restaurant leaders since 1987.
No one knows restaurants like we do! Using real-world training, competitions, scholarships, and apprenticeship programs, we prepare young people, career changers, and historically underserved populations for promising foodservice and hospitality careers and college degrees. Through certifications, emergency relief, and health and wellness resources, the CRF supports current industry workers so they can grow and thrive.
With your help, we can not only keep our programs running, but expand them to provide more support to a wider population in Colorado. A gift can support the CRF in the following ways:
- $50 provides ingredients for a hands-on demo in a Colorado ProStart® classroom.
- $150 gives a Colorado ProStart® student or pre-apprentice an immersive, in-restaurant work experience.
- $500 covers career-advancing credentialing for a Colorado apprentice or student.
- $1,000 provides mental health care treatment for an industry employee.
- $2,500 gives an undergraduate hospitality student a college scholarship.
Thank you for your support!