Competition for employees is fierce!
Within the competitive employee market and the challenge of attracting, hiring and retaining key quality employees, health care is the #1 benefit employees ask for and is a proven method to help keep your team intact. Help attract and retain quality employees with these new products from the National Restaurant Association.
Exclusive Discounts and Solutions for CRA Members through the Hospitality Associations Alliance Program
The Colorado Restaurant Association is part of a strategic alliance program to help address the diverse needs of the hospitality industry. The Hospitality Associations Alliance, a strategic alliance platform created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group, offers exclusive discounts that benefit CRA members and their employees.
This alliance program provides access to more affordable health care solutions, promotes and supports health and wellness in the hospitality industry, and helps members navigate state and federal compliance areas.
Exclusive Health Care Discounts from UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare offers the following health care discounts for CRA members:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 101 or more eligible employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
Association Health Plan – Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust
Available to small restaurant and lodging CRA member employers with 2-99 eligible employees, the Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust offers small businesses some of the same product selection and pricing flexibility advantages formerly available only to large employers.
- Features a product portfolio with more than 120 health plan designs, including high-deductible options with health reimbursement accounts (HRAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs).
- Insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare.
- While the RHAB Trust is available in Colorado, it is not available in all states.
Free National Restaurant Association Pharmacy Discount Card
This free pharmacy discount card helps employees
save up to 75% (average savings of 40%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
- There are no costs for using this card.
- Each time a card is used, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and its state partners receive a portion of the proceeds.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Get it here hospitalityrxcard.com
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size. The Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust is not available in all states but is in Colorado.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of Colorado, Inc.