Competition for employees is Fierce!
Within the competitive employee market and the challenge of attracting, hiring and retaining key quality employees, health care is the #1 benefit employees ask for and is a proven method to help keep your team intact. Help attract and retain quality employees with these new products from the National Restaurant Association.
Exclusive Discounts and Solutions for CRA Members through the Hospitality Associations Alliance Program
The Colorado Restaurant Association is part of a strategic alliance program to help address the diverse needs of the hospitality industry. The Hospitality Associations Alliance, a strategic alliance platform created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group, offers exclusive discounts and solutions that benefit CRA members and their employees.
This alliance program provides access to more affordable health care solutions, promotes and supports health and wellness in the hospitality industry, and helps members navigate state and federal compliance areas. Here are some of the program’s members-only offerings from industry-leading organizations, including UnitedHealthcare, Optum and DigiPro Media.
Exclusive Health Care Discounts from UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare offers the following health care discounts for CRA members:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 101 or more eligible employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
Association Health Plan – Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust
Available to small restaurant and lodging CRA member employers with 2-99 eligible employees, the Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust offers small businesses some of the same product selection and pricing flexibility advantages formerly available only to large employers.
- Features a product portfolio with more than 120 health plan designs, including high-deductible options with health reimbursement accounts (HRAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs).
- Insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare.
- While the RHAB Trust is available in Colorado, it is not available in all states.
This free pharmacy discount card helps employees
Free National Restaurant Association Pharmacy Discount Card
save up to 75% (average savings of 40%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
- There are no costs for using this card.
- Each time a card is used, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and its state partners receive a portion of the proceeds.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Get it here hospitalityrxcard.com
Discounted Health Savings Account (HSA) from Optum
Available to all eligible members with a qualifying high-deductible health plan regardless of insurance carrier, the Optum Bank HSA provides a tax-advantaged way for employees to pay for qualified medical expenses now and in the future.
- The Optum Bank HSA solution offers a 20% discount on the Monthly Maintenance Fee for members and their employees.
- Optum leverages holistic integrated health care and financial data to deliver various consumer engagement strategies that help drive savings.
- Administered through Optum Bank®, Member FDIC.
Wondering how an HSA really works? Discover how to save and pay for qualified medical expenses by easily adding money to your account and learn when and how to withdraw it. Check out the What is an HSA Webinar.
Learn more at restauranthealthcare.org/optumhsa or check out the Optum HSA Flyer
Website Accessibility Solutions from DigiPro Media
DigiPro Media, a website services provider specializing in website accessibility related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), offers significant discounts to National Restaurant Association members. ADA website accessibility is a recent “hot button” legal issue for hospitality business owners.
- DigiPro Media’s immediate solution, Adot Pro, can provide an initial website accessibility plan as the first line of protection for member businesses at a 33% discount off the standard subscription.
- DigiPro Media offers members additional web solutions to build a new, fully accessible website at a 25% discount off the monthly DigiPaas Hosting/Platform access.
Visit DigiProMedia.com/NatRest to protect your website today. Or to create a new, web-accessible website or to remediate your current website, contact email@example.com.
For more information on the Hospitality Associations Alliance program and its exclusive member offerings, contact Alliah
Sheta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size. The Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust is not available in all states.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of Colorado, Inc.
Health savings accounts (HSAs) are individual accounts offered by Optum Bank®, Member FDIC, and are subject to eligibility and restrictions, including but not limited to restrictions on distributions for qualified medical expenses set forth in section 213(d) of the Internal Revenue Code. State taxes may apply. Fees may reduce earnings on account. This communication is not intended as legal or tax advice. Please contact a competent legal or tax professional for personal advice on eligibility, tax treatment and restrictions. Federal and state laws and regulations are subject to change.