Meet the Winners of the CRA Lifetime Achievement Awards!
January 9: Mark your Calendar for the Blue Ribbon Legislative Reception
ADVOCACY THROUGH FOOD: CALL FOR RESTAURANTS FOR BLUE RIBBON LEGISLATIVE RECEPTION
Restaurants are a powerful economic force, yet legislators and special interest groups introduce dozens of bills and regulations each year that could hurt the ability of restaurants to stay open. Join us at our annual CRA Blue Ribbon Legislative Reception to kick off the legislative session and show our state legislators the full force of our industry! As the most popular legislative reception each year, we typically see more than 60 legislators, plus the Governor at this important event! We are actively recruiting restaurants to participate in this year’s event. Participating restaurants must be able to contribute 250 tastes, your own serving and cooking equipment and staff. If you are interested in participating, please complete this form
. Any questions, contact Sonia Riggs at (303) 830-2972 or email@example.com Blue Ribbon Legislative Reception
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
History Colorado Museum 1200 Broadway Denver, CO 80203
MEET THE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD WINNERS
What an amazing night we had as we celebrated the winners of the Annual Lifetime Achievement Awards. This prestigious awards program celebrates individuals who are devoted to the idea of hospitality and practice it in their daily lives. They are recognized throughout the industry for the significant contributions they made through their leadership, service and dedication to the foodservice industry and community. Meet them all here!
• Jill & Larry DiPasquale – Noel & Tammy Cunningham Humanitarian Award
• Vilis Berzins – Colorado Foodservice Hall of Fame
• Joan Brewster – Colorado Foodservice Hall of Fame
• Rob Haimson – Colorado Foodservice Hall of Fame
• Thom Parker – Colorado Foodservice Hall of Fame
• Steve Kanatzar – Richard P. Ayers Award for Distinguished Service
CRA IN THE NEWS
We’ve been fielding numerous calls from the media regarding all the challenges facing restaurants today. Take a look at just some of the recent coverage.
- Colorado Springs Gazette | Help wanted: Colorado Springs restaurants struggle to find workers a story in which they spoke with Steve Kanatzar and other restaurateurs.
- Fox21 News | Pikes Peak restaurants seeing challenges in keeping and finding staff covered the story as well with an appearance by Greg Howard.
- Denver Post | White Fence Farm co-owner says changing demographics, labor shortage played part in decision to close Lakewood institution
- KUSA-TV | How a growing food scene is hurting some Denver businesses
- Longmont Times-Call | Cheesecake Factory's departure from Boulder's Pearl Street could signal changing restaurant industry
SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT OUR INDUSTRY