Call for Nominations CRA 2019 State Board of DirectorsMay 29, 2019
Are you passionate about the restaurant industry and its future?
Would you like to get to know other leaders in the industry to share ideas and discuss how we can collectively help the restaurant industry and your restaurant(s) to be more successful?
Are you interested in being at the table to set strategy for the future of the Colorado Restaurant Association?
Serving on the Colorado Restaurant Association Board of Directors may be a great choice for you!
- Have a voice. Board members set the overall strategy for the organization, influence issues impacting the foodservice industry, determine our position on any big-picture issues, and define organizational priorities.
- Impact on the Industry. Quite simply, the cost of doing business as a restaurant owner would be higher if CRA didn’t exist. Board members help determine CRA priorities, and how to best advocate on behalf of the foodservice industry.
- Are you interested in political issues and government affairs and how they impact your business? Here is your chance to participate in detailed discussions on important issues and set the political agenda for the organization.
- Board members often forge friendships and act as a resource to one another. We are all in this together to make the restaurant industry more prosperous.
- Stay Informed.Board members receive frequent updates and detailed information on ever-changing laws, rules, and trends impacting the industry. Serving on the board means you will have the inside track on local, state and federal issues impacting your business.
- As a member of the Board, you will get to know peers in the industry. Our members, and therefore our board, represent small, single-unit independent restaurants to large chains. We also have vendor members on our board representing a wide array of products and services.
View and download the Board Nomination Packet HERE. Simply fill out the nomination packet and return it by Wednesday, July 3.
The CRA Nominating Committee will review all nominations and invite potential candidates for in-person interviews the morning of July 16 (note: A second day may be scheduled as well depending on the number of candidates). The Nominating Committee will present a final slate of candidates for approval by the CRA Executive Committee and Board on August 14.
Board terms are for two years and begin in October of this year. The board meets in January, May, August and October.
If you have any questions, please contact Sonia Riggs at (303) 830-2972 x113 or email@example.com.