Nominations Open for CRA Chapter BoardsJuly 09, 2019
A Few People are Making All the Decisions for the Restaurant Industry in Your Area! Don’t Get Left Out!
Here's the gist: You are already a member of CRA. Props for that!
Next? We would LOVE to have you join a CRA Local Chapter Board of Directors.
The time commitment? 1 – 1 ½ hour meetings, 4-11 times per year (depending on the chapter). Plus exciting programs and activities that benefit the industry. That’s it!
- Help us better represent your business.
- Help us shape the future of our organization and our industry.
- Help us determine how to spend your membership $.
- Help us decide what is important to us as a restaurant community on both state and local decisions that have MAJOR impact on our businesses.
- This includes: minimum wage and tipped wage, sugary beverage tax, CO2 requirements, restrictive scheduling, state liquor law, health inspections, marijuana in restaurants, and so much more!
Please fill out a nomination form and return it to the CRA office at email@example.com or fax it to 303-830-2973. Contact the CRA office at 303-830-2972 if you have any questions.
Don’t assume that you know what the CRA stands for. YOU, OUR MEMBERS, determine what we stand for. Be at the table – not on the menu!
Nominations Due August 1, 2019