The Colorado Restaurant Foundation offers Angel Relief Fund (ARF) grants to support industry employees with financial assistance for unexpected illness, injury, natural disaster, or mental health care.
The ARF is a safety net for workers who are employed but are experiencing general hardship. We provide financial assistance of $1,000 to those in crisis due to an unexpected illness, injury, or natural disaster.
Angel Relief Fund grants are available for any Colorado hospitality worker who:
- Has a primary source of income rooted in food and beverage and is currently employed in the restaurant industry
- Lives in the state of Colorado
- Encounters an emergency that’s an unexpected, non-recurring crisis
Unanticipated hardships fit into one of the following categories:
- Injury caused by an accident (such as a slip, fall, or crash) requiring hospitalization or other acute care
- Illness requiring hospitalization or other acute care
- Death or catastrophic illness or injury of an immediate family member imposing a financial or full-time caregiving burden on the worker
- Disaster, such as flood, fire, or storm damage (to name a few) causing disruption of a worker’s job or ability to work
The Colorado Restaurant Foundation’s Angel Relief Fund offers assistance for mental health treatment to Colorado restaurant industry employees. The CRF provides mental health care grants of up to $1,000, paid directly to your mental health care provider.
The CRF has partnerships with Khesed Wellness and Teladoc, but will fund care from other mental health care providers as well. Applicants are asked to specify their provider; if the provider is not Khesed or Teladoc, they must meet specific criteria. CRF will then invite the provider to apply for reimbursement of care on behalf of the approved applicant, up to $1,000. Invoices may be redacted – CRF will not ask for diagnosis information.
Applicants are eligible to receive only one grant per person.
Apply for an ARF Hardship Grant
Financial assistance to help you through difficult times
Apply for a Mental Wellness Grant
Financial assistance for one-time or ongoing mental health care