- This event has passed.
CRA Northern Colorado Chapter Meeting
November 13 @ 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Please join us for a meeting of the Colorado Restaurant Association Northern Colorado Chapter, which will take place in Odell Brewing’s Wheelhouse (the round room just off the patio). The meeting will include our Chapter Board meeting, followed by guest presentations and a social hour.
Monday, November 13, 2023, 4 – 6 p.m.
Odell Brewing, 800 E. Lincoln Avenue, Fort Collins
On the Agenda
- 3 – 4 p.m.: Board Meeting
- 4 – 5 p.m.: Chapter Meeting
- Technological needs and services from sponsor Go Smart Dining, presented by Thierry Dossou, Jeff Brown and Tiffany Helton
- Nicole Aguilar of the Larimer County CDPHE office will talk about upcoming changes to the 2022 Food Code, with time for Q & A
- DeAngelo Bowden with City of Ft Collins will discuss the statewide plastics and styrofoam ban taking effect on January 1, 2024.
- Government Affairs and minimum wage updates
- 5 – 6 p.m.: Networking in the Tap Room
Note: We have invited our colleagues from the Boulder County Chapter as reciprocation for their invitation to us for their November chapter meeting.