Founded in 1933, the Colorado Restaurant Association (CRA) is the leading trade organization for the state’s dynamic foodservice industry, which is a driving force for the Colorado economy. Our sole purpose is to protect restaurant businesses and help them succeed. The CRA is run by restaurateurs, for restaurants.
The Colorado Restaurant Foundation (CRF) was established in 1987. As the philanthropic foundation of the CRA, the CRF’s mission of service is dedicated to enhancing the industry’s workforce training and education, career development, and the overall well-being of the industry and its employees.
Why You Should Join
Your voice is integral to the success of our community and the industry as a whole. By investing in CRA membership, you will have a platform to share your political priorities, gain access to business-building tools, and develop meaningful relationships with your peers.
What We Do
The CRA Strategic Plan outlines the five goals we’ve set as an organization through 2024 to help us achieve our mission:
- Advocacy and Government Affairs: Protect and advance the foodservice industry in Colorado
- Awareness and Promotion: Convey the positive impact of the industry throughout Colorado
- Member Value: Establish the CRA as the best resource to deliver industry benefits, services, and solutions
- Education and Expertise: Serve as the preferred knowledge resource for members, legislators, and the media
- Association Excellence: Position the CRA as the leading trade association in Colorado