Whatever your role in the foodservice industry, you will benefit from a variety of money-saving programs, discounted education opportunities and access to Colorado's foodservice industry leaders when you join the CRA. Reach out to Devany McNeill, our Membership Director, for more information. She’s waiting to hear from you!
CRA MEMBERSHIP CONTACT
Devany McNeill, Membership Directordmcneill@corestaurant.org
or (303) 830-2972
Restaurant Owners & Operators
Vendors & Service Providers
* By clicking 'join now' you will be directed to fill out a form with your company details. A membership representative will follow up with you.
Whether you want to stay informed about changing laws and regulations affecting the foodservice industry, get involved with shaping public policy, or get discounts on programs and services that are critical to running a restaurant --you'll find it all at the CRA.
All CRA members can take advantage of the following money-saving programs and benefits
- Industry representation at the local, state and national level, click here to learn more.
- Access to industry experts, information and resources, click here to learn more.
- Monthly and periodic publications, click here to learn more.
- Legislative and regulatory alerts, click here to learn more.
- Education and training programs
- Industry leadership opportunities
- Discounted insurance programs - workers' comp, property, casualty, business and liquor liability, equipment breakdown, and employment practices liability insurance, click here to learn more.
- Health insurance
- Free online Membership Directory & Buyer's Guide listing, click here to learn more.
- Discounted credit card processing program
- Discounted payroll & HR services
- Discounted music licensing
- Discounted food safety training, click here to learn more.
- Discounted alcohol server training, click here to learn more.
- Discounted online job listings, click here to learn more.
- Discounted natural gas
- Discounted advertising rates, click here to learn more.
- Participation in industry forums, click here to learn more.
- National Restaurant Association benefits
To learn more about member pricing, click here